To get involved, email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Develop teaching materials
We are collecting resources to be made available to instructors. If you have access to teaching materials, worksheets, or would like to develop some lesson plans, you contributions are very welcome. We are seeking teaching material for students aged 11-18 in the following subjects:
- Fostering an interest in any science subjects
- Simple experiments to demonstrate scientific concepts
- Creativity and development of new ideas
- Critical thinking
- Basic computer science - How to use Raspberry Pi
- How to use the internet
- How to connect with worldwide open source communities
- Basic programming in Python
- Basic electronics and robotic
recommend a funding source
At this point in Sayans development, we are seeking funding to expand our operations. We are developing a budget for each of our stages (outlined in Our Mission page). It is expected that stage 1 will cost around $1000-2000 for one year of operational costs. Stage 2 will cost between $5000-$10,000 to provide 25-50 complete microcomputers and between $20,000 and $50,000 or more depending on the equipment we want to purchase for Sayans Lab.
We are seeking grants that are appropriate for each of these stages. At this point, we are seeking small seed grants to help find our first year of operation.
Any suggestions of where we can apply for additional funds is extremely welcomed.